Powered by Invision Power Board
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )
Women, Videogames, & Harrassment, Oh my!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Abotu
Posted: Apr 4 2015, 08:26 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Blackmoon Tribe Members
Member No.: 9631

Just throwing this out there because it's on my mind...

The price, apparently, of watching Feminist Frequency videos on youtube is having my suggested videos section crammed full of idiots trying to mount arguments against them. It's not as if I even watch that many of these videos because there AREN'T many of them, but for every one that comes out I get months and months of suggestions to watch "rebuttals" from the absolute dregs of humanity. It's driving me nuts. I'm not sure if there's a way to filter these things out, and even if there is, probably not without blocking everything related to feminism. Most of the feminism videos on youtube seem to be anti, and that's just embarrassing.

And again, these fuckers are only reinforcing the exact points they're arguing against.

Manashnee
Posted: Apr 4 2015, 09:41 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Blackmoon Tribe Moderators
Member No.: 384

OMG I've been having this same problem!!! When ever I watch a pro feminist video once, Youtube will only suggests mountains of asshats for me for the next month. I can't go to Youtube's front page any more. I can't even do a search for feminist or Anita and actually get those things. I did a google search for pro feminist and the whole first page was anti-pro-feminist! It feels like only the opposition exists.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
46 replies since Jun 12 2012, 12:04 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 
<< Back to Bone Pile