Powered by Invision Power Board
 Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Tribes of War, Sxcanimal
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Manashnee
Posted: Apr 28 2013, 09:12 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Blackmoon Tribe Moderators
Member No.: 384

After our raid earlier this afternoon Sxcanimal of Blood Tribe whispered Bantaro declaring war on the Tribe, he didn't say why but I think it's because both our guilds have the word Tribe in our name. After a few minutes of trolling with Raknagog, Gog was able to challenge him and his guild to a War Game with himself and Warg. The two defended the Tribe's honor and the title of Tribe in a 2v2 match against their two healer team. Blackmoon Tribe won automatically after a long strung out battle that was mostly Gog throwing things at their Monk. The timer ran out with both teams having each lost one person in the match, but according to Sxcanimal the "Tribe Rules" state;
1) Only the Tribe that won the last war is allowed to declare war.
2) The team who made the first kill automatically wins.

There were other rules, lots of them, made up by Sxcanimal on the spot, but the last one he came up with says we won.

If anyone from Blood Tribe tells you they are declaring war, tell them that's against the "Tribe Rules."

P.S. Since war happened and it was taken care of by the Warmaster should that count as our Warband?

This post has been edited by Manashnee on Apr 28 2013, 09:13 PM

Sahn'jin
Posted: Apr 29 2013, 09:17 AM

Dark Elder

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Manashnee @ Apr 28 2013, 09:12 PM)
P.S. Since war happened and it was taken care of by the Warmaster should that count as our Warband?

The Warmaster is in charge of the Tribe's PvP. A Warband is not required, just PvP events in general. So I'd imagine that counts.

--------------------
Hi, my name is Sahnjin, and I'm an achievement whore.

Bantaro
Posted: Apr 29 2013, 11:03 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Blackmoon Tribe Moderators
Member No.: 174

I dunno - it seems like they're a zerg guild or a guild that got to level 25 and people stopped playing.

--------------------
user posted image
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Larry, and um, Brain, but how can we get seven dwarves to shave their legs?
- Pinky & the Brain ... and Larry (1997)

Zigra
Posted: Apr 29 2013, 04:45 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Blackmoon Tribe Members
Member No.: 642

Grats to Gog and Warg for repping the "One True Tribe."

Zigra,
scabby dried blood tribe imo

--------------------
The ever expanding hive mind of Zigra, Oxo, Qil, Vil, Nooq, Huttu, Ezzo, Zhunk, Gymbo, Tinhorn, and Ubodu.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
3 replies since Apr 28 2013, 09:12 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to Hunting Grounds